The best thing about graphic design is the opportunity it gives me to express and explore my own ideas. There are no restrictions on my imagination, it’s a topic that allows me the freedom to experiment and grow as a designer, with each experience I have giving me a better understanding of visual communication and the design process. I feel I am perfectly suited to this field as I possess intelligence, imagination, originality and a deep interest and enthusiasm for graphic design. I have the ability to think creatively, a willingness to experiment and take risks, and can express my ideas visually.
Bachelor Degree Computer Science DeVry University
Multi Media Design DeVry University
Deans list 16 times
University of North Dakota
2 years of study in Architect
Hastings Community College
Studied in Horticulture
In House Graphic DesignerAlien Podcast
Responsible for all graphic designs: T-shirts, poster, banners, social media, flyer, business cards, web design.
Freelance Graphic Designer Punk Shack
Utilizing my graphic skills to complete projects: Business cards, flyers, banners, t-shirts, posters, photo retouching, web design.
- Ensure operations are organized, logistically efficient, and incorporate safety and cost-reduction measures.
- Effectively supervise seven to ten Package Handlers and Data Acquisitions employees.
- Properly train, develop, and hold workgroups responsible for safety, production, and policies
- Contribute to the continued growth and profitability of UPS by maintaining the highest standards for account productivity, accuracy, customer service, organization, communication, cooperation, and safety
- Liaise and advocated on all levels to ensure that employee, department, and corporate needs are addressed in a timely and productive manner
- Cultivate a functional working relationship with all levels of personnel throughout the organization
- Facilitated the completion of team goals
- Provided timely guidance to help others strengthen the skill needed to accomplish tasks and solve problems
- Properly maintained and controlled all conveyor belts in the warehouse
- Properly led and monitored the daily activities of associates and generated reports on team performance.
- Inspected quality of work to ensure products being processed and shipped meets quality standards.
- Trained new associates with the approved operating procedures and methods
- Communicated arising issues to management that could result in delays, safety issues that would cause a financial loss to the company or injury and lost time for its associates.
- Worked collaboratively with others to achieve and exceed department objectives